You strive to cook meals that are fresh, healthy, and delicious.
Why ruin that by using pots that can potentially leach nasty chemicals into your food?
🥗 For Healthy Cooking: The glass cookware set is made of food-grade high borosilicate glass, 100% lead-free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. And it’s non-porous, which means it will never absorb odors or flavors.
🍲 Transparent Glass: Easily observe the cooking processwithout needing to remove the lid. Simply glance over at the clear pot to see exactly where your meal is up to.
It can be used as an elegant serving dish too!
🔥 Heat Resistant Integrated Handles: Pots are designed to get hot. And the handles are intended to be used to hold said pots. The Handles stay cool to the touch even when the pot is hot!
Plus, they’re integrated into the pot itself and not just glued on, so no need to worry about them falling off.
❄ The Borosilicate Glass Pot with cover withstands temperature 0°F to 400°F, suitable for all kinds of environments. Electric infrared stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave safe.
🥗 Easy to Clean: Glass pot and pan set do not stain or retain odors as metal and plastic cookware.
: 50oz/1500ml Material
: Borosilicate Heat Resistant GlassDimension
: 5.9*6.7*8.26 in/ 15*17*21 cm
- Before the first use, clean your product in soapy hot water and without any abrasive scourer.
- Before cooking foods, we recommend adding water first and pre-heat the glass cookware at a low temperature for 2 minutes.
- You may then cook at a low temperature for an even heat distribution. The glass material retains heat for a long period of time. You can let your water-based recipes stew at a very low temperature.
- For a longer life, we recommend that you use it on electric stove, the electric infrared stove is the best, not suggested using on the Coil Stove or Iron Heating Burner. If you want to use it on the gas stove, small fire is suggested.
- Don't leave during your cooking.
- The glass pot is particularly adapted for cooking stews, soups, sauce, water-based recipes, and boiling tea.
- After each use, after a short cooling period set your product aside to cool for a short period, then let it soak in hot soapy water before cleaning.
WHY CHOOSE US?